If you are interested in joining ACAL, you should consider applying to the University of Michigan. Most ACAL research assistants are enrolled in one of the graduate or undergraduate programs offered by the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Michigan's College of Engineering. The on-line resources listed on the left provide information about these programs, their admissions requirements, and the financial aid system. As you are reviewing this material, please keep in mind that to be considered for a research position in ACAL, you must first be offered admission to the University of Michigan. The best way to evaluate your chances for admission and financial aid is to submit a formal application for admission.