Prof. J. Kanicki
University of Michigan
2307 EECS Bldg.
1301 Beal Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2122
Tel: (734) 936-0964 (Office)
Tel: (734) 936-0972
Tel: (734) 615-6363
(The Kanicki Lab)
Fax: (734) 615-2843
Shipping Info: Click
Doctor of Philosophy Alumni
- Chun Ying Chen, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "High Performance Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon Thin-Film Transistor Structure," May 1997.
- Chun-Sung Chiang, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "Electrical Characteristics of Top-Gate Staggered Amorphous Silicon Thin-Film Transistors," June 1998.
- Je-Hsiung Lan, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "Planarization of Amorphous-Silicon Thin-Film Transistors for High-Aperture-Ratio and Large-Area Active-Matrix Liquid Crystal Display," December 1998.
- Shaoqin Gong, Ph.D. Thesis (Materials Science and Engineering), "Advanced Materials and Techniques for Improving the Viewing Angle Characteristics of AMLCDs," April 1999.
- Tong Li, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "Advanced Processes and Characterization of Amorphous Silicon Thin-Film Transistors," January 2000.
- Yi He, Ph.D. Thesis (Applied Physics), "Polyfluorene Light-Emitting Devices and a-Si:H TFT Pixel Circuits for Active-Matrix Organic Light Emitting Displays," June 2000.
- Jeong-Yeop Nahm, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "Amorphous Silicon Thin-Film Transistor Active-Matrix for Reflective Cholesteric Liquid Crystal Displays," December 2000.
- Joohan Kim, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "Gate-Planarized and Aluminum-Gate Fully Self-Aligned Amorphous Silicon Thin-Film Transistors for Large-Area and High-Resolution Active-Matrix Liquid Crystal Displays (AMLCDs)," 2000.
- Yongtaek Hong, Ph. D. Thesis (EE), "Active-Matrix Organic Polymer Light-Emitting Display: Light Emitting Devices and Pixel Electrode Circuit," 2003.
- Shu-jen Lee, Ph. D. Thesis (Macromolecular Science and Engineering), "Organic Polymer Light-Emitting Devices: Optical Modeling, Engineering and Evaluation of Opto-Electronic Properties," 2004.
- Michael C. Hamilton, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "Polyfluorene-Based Organic Field-Effect Transistors," 2005.
- Patrick B. Shea, Ph.D. Thesis (EE), "Electronic Properties of Porphyrin-Based Organic Transistors,” 2006.
- Aaron R. Johnson, Ph.D. Thesis (Macromolecular Science and Engineering), "White-Light Generation and OLED Lifetime Issues”, 2008.